Kerala: God’s Own Land – 4N-5D
Discover the contrasting canvas of spectacular landscapes and authentic culture of God’s Own Country, Kerala. Perched in the southernmost part of India, Kerala is among the favourite romantic destinations, Home to the scenic landscapes, Kerala never fails to amaze any romantic traveller, our itinerary has been specially curated with vivid elements so that every moment you spend together in God’s Own Country is precious! Hop on for a romantic ride and indulge in a sweet escapade in nature and fall in love with your better half every moment with our 4N/5D Kerala Honeymoon Package.
date_range4 Nights / 5 Days
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar (4 – 5 hrs. Journey)
On Arrival at cochin, transfer to the Munnar where we’ll start our journey to Munnar – a beautiful hill station situated 1800 mtr above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi – 2695 mtr). Enroute we’ll visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls and Tea Plantations.
On arrival at Munnar, check in at the hotel. After some leisure, we’ll head to visit the Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park – open as per the directions by the forest authorities), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious) – the mountain goat of South India followed by Tea Museum. Return to hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 2: Local sight-seeing in Munnar
Wake up lazy morning. After breakfast, we’ll proceed for local sightseeing including Maduppatty Dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, and Blossom Park etc. In evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Note: Eravikulam National Park is closed during FEB & MAR every year due to breeding period.
Visiting hours –
Ø Eravikulam National Park – 09.00 hrs. – 16.00 hrs.
Ø Tea Museum – 10:00 hrs. – 16:30 hrs.
Ø Mattuppetty Dam – 09:30 hrs. – 15:00 hrs.
Day 3: Head to Thekkady (3 – 4 hrs. Journey)
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Thekkady. Upon arrival, we’ll proceed for a boat cruise at Periyar Lake in Thekkady (on direct payment basis), which is synonymous with wildlife and nature treks. Later in the evening, visit the theatre (Non air- conditioned) to have a firsthand experience of arts and crafts through the traditional Kalari Show. In evening, we can either go for an elephant ride (on direct payment basis) or shop around local market area. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Periyar National Park – It is the most important reserve of Southern India for Tigers and Elephants habitation. Rich in flora and fauna, the national park is a feast for all those who love nature and wildlife more than people. Enjoy a walk in the nature bliss which lies untouched by the human disturbances. Look out for the ambush of tigers and herd of elephants playing in the Lake. The principle attraction of the park remains the Periyar Lake, spread in the area of 25sq km surrounding the national park.
- Elephant ride – When you are at Periyar National Park, a mere sight of the elephant isn’t just enough to make your trip worthwhile. Enjoy the elephant ride hitching slowly in his habitat. If you think that’s enough the mighty creature will further surprise you with its trunk on your head giving you blessings or you could just enjoy the bath with the elephants in nature’s Jacuzzi.
- Kalari show – Thekkday is full of surprises. When you have had enough of wildlife, it will offer you its culture, rising up your interest again. Kalari or Kalaripayattu is one of the major contributions India has given to the world. Kalari is an ancient form of Martial art which originated in South India and is still a popular art of Kerala. Do not miss this culture.
Day 4: Head to Alleppey (3 – 4 hrs. Journey)
Check-out the hotel after breakfast and we’ll continue towards Alleppey. Reach Alleppey in the afternoon and check-in at the Hotel. Enjoy the boating in backwater and have your meals in the houseboat (OWN COST). Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 5: Drop at Cochin airport
Check out the hotel after breakfast and you’ll be transferred to Marari beach after visit marari beach proceed for Cochin airport to board the flight back to home.
Customize Your Trip
Why Book With Us
25000+ Happy Clients
Hassle Free Travel
Dedicated Trip Expert
Value For Money
Inclusions / Exclusions
– Welcome Drink on Arrival.
– 1 room on double sharing basis at all the locations.
– Complimentary 01 Half Kg cake.
– Meal plan: As mentioned above in the accommodation section.
– All ex-Cochin airport transportation in dedicated & exclusive private vehicle (A.C. Dzire/SIMILAR). Includes driver’s expenses, parking & toll charges, and road taxes. All the sight-seeing and transfers as per the itinerary. Airport pick-up and drop included.
– All applicable taxes.
– Any F & B other than those served with specified meals
– Entry fee to monuments, museums, forts, parks, etc.
– Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
– Any personal Activities (like boating, elephant ride & Jeep safari)
– Personal expenses, tips, gratuities, etc.
– Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
– Only non AC rooms are provided in Munnar and Thekkady as they are hill Stations. Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, Political closures, technical faults etc.
– Any other service/s not specified under the section, “Cost Includes”.